Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Feeling Lonely

Hmm, At this point this blog thing seems a little lonely as it is a one person party for the time being.

Anyhoo, Today, We visited with friends who were visiting from Arizona. We enjoyed the time and G-Man had a blast with my friend's 10 year old son. This was a bittersweet visit. You see my high school friend brought his new (live in) girlfriend. I hate to say it but I just don't see the chemistry or connection. In addition he is a divorced dad with 2 kids and no interest in having more kids. She has never been married and does not have children. She REALLY wants to have a child. I feel like she is "barking up the wrong tree." I really feel she is gaga for him but he is just settling. I hope they figure it all out before either of them invest more time

Just for the record G-Man was fantastic today and I had a lot of fun with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment