Monday, July 12, 2010

Trying this again...

I can't believe that I originally started the blog a year ago, made one post, and never went back to post again. My life is basically the same but I have done a lot of soul searching and learned that I need to reach outside of my comfort zone. I need to look at the reasons why I do what I do. I have read a lot of different blogs and I have begun to understand the therapeutic value of pouring out your feelings and thoughts to "strangers." I hope to join the blog world and make friends with people with similar concerns and triumphs in life.

So, what am I concerned with in my life?


* Single parenting, where is the balance in my romantic life and protecting my son (and myself) from the heartbreak of relationships?

* Why do I continue to be overweight, especially when I was formally a successful athlete?

* Do I experience some depression? If I do, is it the key to the lack of motivation I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment