Sunday, March 25, 2012

The End has Come!

The end of spring break that is. We had a fantastic and relaxing week off work/school. We didn't go anywhere just did some stuff around the house, went out with friends a few times, went to the museum and last but not least we just returned from the Le.gofest.

L.ego Kids.fest
Let me just say L.ego Kids.fest was fun and absolutely a genius idea. Parents were buying their kids L.ego sets left and right. I know my son has a renewed interest in playing with the L.ego's he already owns. At first it was a little bit overwhelming and it made it difficult to be able to figure out where to start. Once we settled in we began to enjoy the day. My nephew went with us and we only had to use the "Lost Parent" service one time. lol. The boys are big enough to walk a little bit by themselves with me nearby waiting in a line. Well they got a little too engrossed in what they were doing and I couldn't see them. They lost track of time and instead of searching through thousands of people I went straight to the booth and had them paged. Thankfully we were reunited within minutes. I was trying not to panic but trust me I didn't let them out of my sight again, whewhhhhh!



Lightening McQueen - They said it took 1800 hours to build him.





G-Man and my nephew, can you figure out which one is 8 years old and hasn't realized that the obnoxious pictures will haunt him as he gets older.

Not Loose, but Then Again Not Tight!
My W.eight Wat.chers project has been a little lax the last week. I don't think I have done too badly but I didn't count points. However, about 10 minutes after I put on my jeans this morning I realized they were looser than they have been in the last few months! It made me feel better and I hope that is enough to keep me motivated for the next week.

Wahhh, Spring Breaks Over!
While I hate the idea that spring break is over and I will be back to getting up at 6:00 a.m. I know it will be for only 7 more weeks. Then we will have 11 weeks off for summer vacation. I am definitely looking forward to summer vacation. We have passes for the local amusement park for this summer and I am looking forward to going there at least 1x a week. The rest of the time I spend swimming. It's a rough life, I know but hey someone has to do it, it might as well be me. What do you do for fun during the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment