Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Morning Ramblings

It's time to go to the grocery. Wish me luck as I try to purchase foods based on healthy meals and not from habit. I have a tendency to purchase the same stuff each time I go to the grocery. They are not always exciting or healthy. So, my plan is to with 3 or 4 different recipes in mind an then purchase some fruit and a few treats to look forward to all day long.

I treat myself to something special each night as a reward to a great day.

Exercise? Yes, yesterday I took a nice vigorious walk with my mom and my dogs. It lasted about 40 minutes and that added 4 points to my activity points.....YAY! I plan to do the same today. We have had such fabulous weather this winter and this weekend the weather has been in the 60's and Sunny. Beautiful weather for the beginning of March, I hope it sticks around for our spring break because I am not going on a trip and it would be great to have nice weather for the entire week.

Laundry? Yesterday I washed four loads of laundry but that was only sheets and blankets. So, today I guess I better get to the clothing so we have something to wear this week!

Cleaning? Hmm, hasn't happened yet this weekend. Definitely has to happen later today because the floors are d.i.s.g.u.s.t.i.n.g! Not to mention I would like to do a complete overhaul of my bedroom.

Daniele? He has had a great weekend. He didn't do much more than play but he had a blast doing that. He enjoyed the musical we went to see last night.

Well, I guess it's time to go to the grocery and get this day started. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment