Thursday, March 22, 2012

Woo Hoo!!!! Vaction is planned!

Well, I did it, I made plans for a trip for this summer. It's not exactly a super exciting trip but I know G-Man t will enjoy it and it will be fun. We are going to go to North Carolina and he is going to go to a day camp for Animal Studies on a college campus for 4 hours a day. I have a very close friend who is a professor on this campus and we will stay with them and enjoy the mountains and the college town when G-Man is not in the camp. I will take a few books and my hiking shoes and enjoy exploring the town while he is at the camp. In the evenings we will hang out with my friend, her husband, and their toddler. I am so excited! I have been on many, many, many vacations from my former days of working for an airline. I haven't had flight benefits for a few years and I am beginning to appreciate trips like this even more.

We are on spring break and overall it has been a pretty low key week. Yesterday, we went to the museum with my mom. While we were getting ready to go to the museum he said he was excited about going. I asked him what he was the most excited for? He said because he got to go with, "Gram and you." I said, "That's sweet, thank you." He said, "Yeah, so when I annoy one of you I still have someone to talk to..." He is such a stinker!

Well, I better get outside and get some mowing done. Given I am starting in the middle of March, I am anticipating mowing for 6 months this year! Ugh, the price we are paying for a fantastic spring with great weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment