Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Enthusiasm is Waining!

Until 2 days ago I was facing the subject of eating healthy and following Weight Watchers with enthusiasm and devotion. Yesterday I managed to somehow end up at BW3's....I am not sure how that happened but 6 boneless wings later, some potato wedges with cheese, and a tall bud-light later I went home. I know I need to be able to go out occasionally and eat foods like this but it made it hard for me to feel like I had had a good day. Today, I know I ate ok but not great. I guess I should go to bed now (8:07 pm) so I don't eat anything else. I weigh in tomorrow morning so hopefully I will see a loss so I can regain my enthusiasm.

Spring break begins tomorrow at 2:54 p.m. and I am so ready for a little break from the students. Although, I would say they have been behaving better the last couple of days than they have for weeks. I hope they fall back into the routine when we return from spring break.

Speaking of spring break, we are just mainly going to be relaxing and doing a few fun things here and there.

Ideas for spring break include:
  • Movie
  • Museum Center and Imax movie
  • Indianapolis to visit a college friend.
  • Maybe stay in a hotel while in Indy so G-Man can swim.
  • Columbus to go to the COSI museum
  • Lego's Kidsfest
  • Attempt to stay home and save $$$$$$
  • Clean the house
  • Organize stuff
Hopefully, I can make it until tomorrow without eating anything else...wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment